Linear optimization made easy. For Mac and iOS.
With SimplexLP 2 for Mac you can:
• easily set up the objective function and the constraints;
• solve maximization and minimization problems;
• solve problems with unlimited number of variables and constraints;
• solve problems with ≤, ≥ and = (in)equalities;
• get all the optimal solutions ("edges") to a problem;
• see all the tableaus and the pivot elements;
• set a fixed value in the objective function, e.g. for fixed costs;
• set the tab width to format the tableaus;
• get a graphical representation of your problem (2 variables only), which can be easily formatted;
• print out the problems with or without the solution.
With SimplexLP 2 linear optimization makes fun!
SimplexLP 2 for Mac is localized in English and German.
Spanish localization will follow as soon as possible.
SimplexLP 2 supports Dark Mode and works with macOS Mojave.
SimplexLP 2 for Mac is the perfect learning companion for teachers and students.
SimplexLP 2 makes it incredibly easy to solve linear optimization problems. Just type in the objective function and the constraints as you would write them down on paper. Just click Calculate and get the results instantly. Change coefficients and see how the solution changes.
Teachers can very easily create or set up problems and print them out with or without the solution. This makes SimplexLP 2 a versatile tool to make exercises for students.
New in version 2: at problems with only 2 variables (and an unlimited number of constraints) you get a graphical representation, which can be easily formatted! You instantly see the constraints, the objective function, the feasible region and the solution of the problem. For every constraint you can define an individual color. You may select or deselect any constraint, the new solution will be calculated instantly, so that you can see, what happens.
SimplexLP 2 will help students to learn the famous Simplex algorithm. Students can easily change coefficients and see, how all this affects the optimal solution.